Okay, let's do this in reverse chronological order.
I've just finished ripping the 2nd "The Click Five" album into my computer.
Yes I bought the 2nd album ;)
Didn't like it very much though.. First album nicer (well, what's new?).
And before that, I was watching Shooter while eating Baked Rice from Pastamania. Hehe, seems like I'm enjoying life doesn't it? Yea right...
Anyway, this time round, the baked rice didn't taste as good as when I had it with Weibin at SunTec. I have no idea why... And the garlic bread is a lot harder than that time...
Well, it was still pretty enjoyable, so I'm not gonna complain too much.
Oh.. And Shooter is a pretty good movie. Go get the DVD =D
Today's driving lesson was pretty fun. Did a whole lot of directional change. I always forget to signal 'Right' when I reverse.... Have to start remembering to do so..
Did some parallel parking too. I was surprised that I did it quite well, considering that I've never done it before. Well, I knocked a couple of poles over though..
Only problem is that my legs got a little weak after the lesson. Couldn't even climb a flight of stairs properly. Wahaha
Ok, now for some bitching.... Some bloody fucker (Shawn, was it?) borrowed my PSP from me, and ended up erasing my savegame of Test Drive Unlimited with a new game. That's at least 15 hours YOU OWE ME! (I'm not sure of the exact time taken up playing the game)
Man, if I'm gonna charged you $5 for each hour of gameplay lost, I would be earning at least $75.
And what made it worse is that THAT ASSHOLE OWNS A PSP! It had not crossed my mind that a PSP owner would actually be stupid enough to erase other people's save data.
And now I've got to delete off the game, since I'm not gonna be having the mood to re-play the game....
ARGHH.... My 3 nice houses.... My Lamborghini.... My Lotuses.... My Nissan 350Z.... My Nissan Skyline.... My Audi TT.... And I was saving up to buy a McLaren F1....
But I've gotta say that I admire his ability to remember stuff. Firstly, keep this in mind -> I've only met him ONCE on the bus trip to the LCD manufacturing company (during VPP).
So, he saw me today outside one of the classrooms. And he said, "Erm, you're Ace's friend right? The one with the portable DJ game."
1. Wow, he remembered Ace's name.
2. Wow, he 'somewhat' remembered the name of the game.
3. Wow, we don't even remember his face =.=
Another funny thing.
Question: Would you call someone you met ONLY ONCE (on a bus trip) your friend?
The thing was, the lecturer wanted to know who enrolled into the same class with a friend. She asked row by row.
When it came to his turn, he identified me as one of his friends.
I was like 0.0
You know, I was thinking that it could be because he realised that he erased my save data, and hoped that I wouldn't be mad at him if he says that I'm his friend. LoL...
Wow, I haven't posted such a wordy post in a long time. Anyway, I'm so definitely gonna kill him next week...
This entry was posted
on Thursday, October 18, 2007
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments