Viwawa  

Posted by Eugene

I suppose most of you have heard of this website. It allows you to play games like 'Dai Dee' and 'Mahjong' with other people online. It's very popular in Singapore right now. My sister has an account also.


So, after you create an account (for free), you get to play games. You can also create up to 3 characters for your account. Those characters are called Wawa(s). Basically, you play games to earn gold points, and you use those gold points to buy stuff for your characters.


These are my 2 Wawas:


Yunie
Evil (according to Michael) and Mischievous (according to Michelle)


Jean
I think she's cute =p


Like them? It took me more than an hour to create each character. The thing about this website is that it is VERY slow. You click on a link; it takes forever to load.


This is a great site in my opinion. Allows me to kill time when I'm too bored. Haha. It's kinda hard to stop playing once I start though.

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 17, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments