Lots of Flashes  

Posted by Eugene

It was 4 plus in the morning. I was sleeping. Then, the roar of thunder woke me up. I looked out the window. There was lightning and thunder. I tried to go back to sleep. I couldn't. The thunder came once every few seconds. I opened my eyes, looked out the window again. I wanted to see how frequently the lightning came. It was unbelievable. I think that was the fastest rate I've seen. There was flashing once every 2 to 3 seconds, maybe even less. And the thunder wasn't any better. I could hear one every 5 seconds or so. Luckily it wasn't very loud. I went to shut the window and tried to go back to sleep. I did.

At 5 plus in the morning, it started to pour heavily. It didn't bother me, since I already closed the window. Went back to sleep. I woke up at 9:30am.

This entry was posted on Sunday, June 22, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments