80-Question Survey  

Posted by Eugene

I've just completed an 80-Question survey. It's for my PDPr module, and it's compulsory. For god's sake, if you want to make it compulsory, DON'T ASK SO MANY QUESTIONS! Not to say that most of them are asking the same thing... Oh, and the person who created the survey likes to use "On the whole, does blah blah blah help you in blah blah blah?". He used this format for over 10 questions in succession.

For the survey, we had to choose between Strongly Agree, Agree, Disagree and Strongly Disagree. So, halfway through answering the questions, I saw a question that went something like that. "The lightning in the workshop helps you in doing your project." Lightning? I don't remember seeing one... I selected "Strongly Disagree". Then, I continued answering crappy, repetitive questions, until one of the questions made me go 0.o. "" It was TOTAL sidetrack. The rest of the questions were asking about whether it's useful for our career in the future, whether our laptops were useful for the module, whether our lecturers were helpful, etc. And for the open-ended questions, I gave crappy responses, like "If I do anymore soldering, I'll probably go blind. It's a strain to the eyes looking at the small components."

Anyway, I'd better get started on AOOP, the test is tmr...

ARGHHH!!!! I'm losing my sanity!!! Someone save me!!

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 01, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments