Goodbye January  

Posted by Eugene

Today's the last day of the first month of 2007! The date says that it's the 1st of Feb since I posted this entry after midnight, but oh well...

So what's good about it? Well, it's the day when we decide who gets extra pay for the month. You see, for my job (mentioned in one of the older posts), the employee who gets the most $50 sign ups for the month gets $100 bonus added to his/her pay. By $50 sign ups, I mean customers who sign up for membership top up $50 into the card (customers have to top up a minimum of $10 after signing up).

On Monday, I was leading at Ace (also working at CineNow, and also my classmate) by 2. I had 9 $50 sign ups and Ace had 7. Today, just before 9pm, Russell told me that I had won; Me still having 9, leading Ace by 1. But somehow, he had gotten 1 more $50 sign up. So now we're tied and the $100 will be split between the both of us.

So now, instead of getting a pay of $287.50 for this month, I'll only be having $237.50. =(( Ace so bad one, dowan to let me win... He won so many times liao, let me win on my first month won't die right?? Sob... :'(

Oh well, $50 extra is better than nothing...

Lalalala~~ Time for bed... Nitezz

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 01, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments