Someone sent me an email saying that I got the best result in the level for one of the modules. What I did not expect was this:
Yup, I got the best result for Flash. We had a prize giving ceremony thingy and then we took a group picture with the lecturers.
Anyway, I created a game. but I dunno where it went to, so too bad you can't play =p
Group PictureAfter that, we had a little buffet, which was quite okay... I should have just left without eating... Coz halfway through my meal, Mdm Chiam (dunno who she is...) came up to me. She asked whether I'm Eugene Chan from Alpha (told her I quit)... Then she asked whether I've applied for a scholarship (told her I didn't, her expression after that was quite funny)... Then she persuaded me to go for some scholarship talk on Saturday... And she continued talking bout some other stuff which I don't wish to elaborate on...
Anyway, I went for the talk... It was boring... It's some Civil Service Scholarship thingy, where they will sponsor for our studies, overseas or local, and also for other stuff... But the thing is that we have to work for the government for 6 years!, in one of the Ministries. Yea, so 6 years for the government kinda made me lose interest, which I didn't already have to start out with... And after the talk, buffet again! 2nd time in a week. Once again, it's not bad. I liked the cream puffs with/without chocolate topping =D
Okay... So yesterday, I saw the funniest car plate number ever... Most people don't find it funny though... I don't know why.... Maybe it's just that I have a weird sense of humor... Even now, when I think bout the car plate number, I still giggle a little... So, here it is:
Anyway, I went for the talk... It was boring... It's some Civil Service Scholarship thingy, where they will sponsor for our studies, overseas or local, and also for other stuff... But the thing is that we have to work for the government for 6 years!, in one of the Ministries. Yea, so 6 years for the government kinda made me lose interest, which I didn't already have to start out with... And after the talk, buffet again! 2nd time in a week. Once again, it's not bad. I liked the cream puffs with/without chocolate topping =D
Okay... So yesterday, I saw the funniest car plate number ever... Most people don't find it funny though... I don't know why.... Maybe it's just that I have a weird sense of humor... Even now, when I think bout the car plate number, I still giggle a little... So, here it is:
Yup, it's SCU11Y. Only Singaporeans would know the word. There are quite a few spelling for it though. There's Scully/Scarly/Sikali/etc...
And to end the post, I'll post a few pictures that I've drawn. The Naruto one is drawn a few years back. The one below it is drawn a few days ago. Hahaha.... Nice right??? Right???
Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto)
Yukishiro Honoka (Pretty Cure)Love y'all,
Gene
This entry was posted
on Tuesday, May 01, 2007
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments