It's over (or not...)  

Posted by Eugene

Finally it's over... Going back to school every weekday for 5 weeks to do my FYP has almost made me kill myself.
And what's making me wanna kill myself even more is that I haven't finished doing what I was supposed to finish (in this 5 weeks).
And that we have to write another fucking report that's to be handed in on the first day of the next term (which is in 2 weeks' time).

NAPFA... Sad to say this, but I'll have to do it again. I couldn't get SILVER!!! I was short 3 pull-ups, and took 7 seconds too long for my 2.4km run =((

At least for now, I can continue to learn driving (or waste money)... Booked a slot for Monday. No slots available yet for other days...
See, I don't even remember what stage I'm at now. I only know that next lesson is U-Turning.

Oh, juz bought myself a 1/100 Astray Red Frame not too long ago. It's one of my favourite MS so far (Well, I've only got 4... so...)
It can do very nice poses =D Will be posting pictures next time.
Thanks Mike!(for letting me use ur markers)

Been playing FFX these few days. Managed(somehow) to dodge 200+ lightning bolts, hehe =D
Now I have the Onion Knight fully powered up. The only Ultimate Weapon left is Wakka's... Which is super time-consuming to get... Need to play lots of blitzball... =((
Well, hope i can finish the game before sch starts... and maybe start some new games (Twisted Metal Black or God of War 2 for instance)

Tennis... none this week, coz me stupid chose to work on wed. Backhand still needs improvement...

Alright... nothing much left to say... Have fun waiting for my next post...


P.S. I hate NS. I hate NS. I hate NS. I hate NS. I hate NS. I hate NS. I hate NS. Someone please shoot me now.

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 30, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments