Hmmm... I saw a new model of Lancer on Monday.
And another one today in school. aka Ngee Ann Poly.
And a few more pictures in a few different angles (not from Ngee Ann).
Side View (Almost)
Front View (Almost)I like the front of the car.
The back part is so-so only...
Ace said he liked the light at the back.
But after taking a quick glance at the Specs and the interior, the back part doesn't really bother me anymore. Haha.
Now, the only problem is... Which bank should I rob?
Well, if anyone of you is interested....
LANCER EX - Fantastic Sports Machine (It's a link. Click on it.)
Have fun.
The back part is so-so only...
Ace said he liked the light at the back.
But after taking a quick glance at the Specs and the interior, the back part doesn't really bother me anymore. Haha.
Now, the only problem is... Which bank should I rob?
Well, if anyone of you is interested....
LANCER EX - Fantastic Sports Machine (It's a link. Click on it.)
Have fun.
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, November 21, 2007
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments