New Security Guards At Yew Tee Shopping Centre  

Posted by Eugene

No pictures for this post.


I think I haven't mentioned this before, but they changed the company of the security guard at YT Shopping Centre. Which means, new guards.

The security guard counter is just next to the CineNow machine, which is where I am stationed during work.

The night guard is really nice. Talked to him quite a lot. He works from 8pm to 8am, so I only see him for an hour each time, since i work till 9pm. Found out quite a lot of stuff about him.

1. His name is Phillip.
2. He lives at Woodlands.
3. He loves bowling.
4. He had a senior league team.
5. Sometimes he teaches bowling during the day somewhere at the east side of the island (forgot where).
6. He's Cantonese, same as me =D
7. He likes Hong Kong movies.
8. He speaks English most of the time, but he prefers to read Chinese newspapers. He says that they publish more important news.
9. He watches soccer.
10. He likes to take off his shoes and put his feet on the security guard counter.



Morning Guard!
Hate him to the core.

1. He's weird.
2. He keeps grinning at nothing for no frogging reason.
3. He keeps talking about 4D.
4. He talks senseless crap.
5. He mumbles to himself.
6. He's obsessed with money.
7. He keeps complaining about stuff, I don't even understand what he's saying.
8. He keeps asking me what the time is(can't wait to go home i guess). Go get yourself a frogging watch dammit!
9. He says stuff that he thinks is funny(which is NOT), and laughs.
10. He doesn't look at me when he talks to me. Sometimes I don't even know whether he's talking to me.


I can barely stand him for 2 hours during weekdays. Imagine weekends, 5 hours of annoyance. Really can die one I tell you. Even the night guard doesn't like him.

And there was once, when another guard took over for 2 days coz the morning guard was on leave. The morning guard was referred to as "the weird one" or something along that line.

This is how bad he is, and I have to be beside him every single working day.
Sad.......

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments