Dead Blog...  

Posted by Eugene

First post??


Nah... This is the blog i created a few years ago... Posted a few entries and then deleted them. Hahaha.


Hmmm, it seems like everything is under Google now. First was YouTube, and now this.


Anyway, I bought a 'Gundam Marker' yesterday to add extra details on my $70+ Strike Rouge. And now it's badly mutilated. I don't know whether it's because of my lack of skill or because I added too many lines. Whichever the case, I regretted drawing the friggin lines... It looks kinda weird now... How I wish there's an undo button for everything.


I still owe Michael $72 for the MG Strike Freedom. I donnoe when I'll be able to pay him back sia (Sry Mike)... Ace told me that my job starts in February. I'll probably pay him back when my grandfather gives my money on the 15th. Minus the $72 and my bills, i'll probably be left with around $100 for a whole month. I don't know how i'll survive with that amount of money, lol... Oh well, it'll work out somehow, I hope. At most, i'll just get money from my parents now and then... Right now I don't even have enough money to buy spray paints for my SF. Can't start on the model kit.


Sian... Sch just started... and i've got assignments to cheong liao... i've got to submit 2 pages of crap for my IS module (Serious Fun With E-games Design), which is seriously NOT fun. And I've got to submit another assignment for PDPr by next tues... Sad........ Sch just sucks.... I don't look forward to tmr's lessons either (DCNT practical)...


I got so bored that I'm re-watching Shaman King (an Anime, in case u didn't know). Oh well, back to watching Shaman King. Ciao!

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 04, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments