Let's Talk About Taxis  

Posted by Eugene

Remember years ago, when there were just Comfort Taxi, City Cab, Yellow-Top, Trans Taxi and London Cabs? Yea, then Mercedes cabs came out.

Now, there's SMART Cabs(green), SMRT Cabs and Silver Taxis. Not long later, out came the new Premier Taxis. I don't know whether the Trans Cabs changed their name to SMRT Cabs, or whether there are still Trans Cabs around. Oh well, let's do some math. Including Trans Cabs, there are now 10 types of taxis. 0.0

Now the question is: Why the heck do we need so many types of taxis? I don't think passengers will be choosy when they are in such a rush that they can't take a bus or train right?

Also, I usually see Toyota Crown and Nissan Cedric taxis around, and occasionally Toyota Corona. But a few days ago, I saw a Comfort taxi that uses a Hyundai car. I was like 0.0. Then I thought, "Okay, maybe it's only this taxi that is special." But today, I saw 2 Hyundai taxis side by side. Then I was even more 0.0. Since when did they use Hyundai cars for taxis? Well, I guess we will be seeing more of that in the future.




Wahahaha, okay screw taxis. Yesterday I slept fell asleep unintentionally at 11+pm. Actually I wanted to lie on my bed for a while only, but somehow i fell asleep, lol... I woke up around 1pm today. Wooo, I slept for over 12 hours =D. I left home around 2.15pm today, but I was late for my DCNT Lab Test by 15 mins! I finished the 45-minute lab test in 15 mins anyway. Lol... Lost 10 marks though. Didn't know how to do the last 2 questions. I guess i'm not so pro after all =p.

Luckily my notebook didn't mess with me today, or I won't be able to finish the test. You see, usually my notebook likes to play "Guess whether I like you today" with me. If it likes me, it will allow my laptop to boot. If it doesn't, it will hang at the "Toshiba" screen. It's like a 50-50 thing. Sometimes I can boot it up if I restart it a few times, but sometimes I can restart a hundred times and it will still not boot up. Today it booted up on the first try =D. Thank you dear.




Oh, and I saw a steering wheel at Comics Connection that is sold for $95. It's soooo bloody chio. It also has a gearbox with 6 gear levels plus reverse =D. It's compatible with a whole lot of consoles and also for PC. Do you think that $95 is too expensive for a steering wheel though? I feel like getting it but I'm soooo poor =((. I don't mind if any homosapien is kind enough to donate me some money =p. I also want to get Phantasy Star Universe (PC) and Virtua Tennis 3(PC) when it comes out. I'm gonna get a PS2 when I get my first pay!! Wahahah!!!! The rest can wait =p

Well, that's it for today. Haf fun =D

This entry was posted on Friday, January 26, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments