Bad afternoon to all. Wow, this is the first time I'm blogging at this time of the day. I usually blog around midnight or after.
Anyway, what I want to say is that "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I MISSED MY BTL 1.02!!!!!" ............... I couldn't wake up......................................... Lesson was at 9.50am. I woke up at 12.00pm...................... ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!.................. $16.80!!!!!!!!!!.......... I'm gonna go bang my head against the wall...........
Oh well, I managed to book another slot on Wed, from 3.45pm - 5.25pm. Should be able to make it in time for tennis (if we're playing).
Sigh............ Okay, I've got nothing else to say except that I saw a bunch of rabbits near a HDB flat on my way to BBDC. So cute =)) Dunno who they belong too.
That's it,
Gene
This entry was posted
on Friday, April 20, 2007
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
Listen To Me
Archives
Fellow Bloggers
Wish List
- PS3
- 32" LCD TV
0 comments