Hate Me  

Posted by Eugene

Why is it that you hate yourself so much that you want to die? You said that you do more harm than good. So exactly what harm have you done? I want to know. I know I won't be able to do anything to help or whatever, but at least I'll know how you feel, why you hate yourself that much.

Why wouldn't anyone hate you? Well, because nobody has a reason to do so, unless you give someone a reason to hate you. I know I don't hate you, or at least not yet.

Just saying that you hate yourself because you're you doesn't really help. Yup, so tell me more about your hatred towards yourself. What is it about you that you hate so much? I want to know. Maybe I'll hate you slightly more after that, but well.. no harm done.

This entry was posted on Monday, April 23, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments