Last day  

Posted by Eugene

Last day... I'm dying... OMG.... AHHH!!! HELP!!!


Nah... Sch's starting tomorrow... Sianness... 8am-5pm for 1 module. Project design. And the venue is at Alpha Centre. It'll be kinda weird, since I've quit alpha, and I'll be seeing all my Alpha friends there who haven't quit. Oh well, I'm not alone.


Now for something ugly:

Nice? It's my thigh btw, if you can't tell. Is it an infection or something? Started a few days ago. Initial area was about Memory-Stick size. Now it's the size of 6 Memory-Sticks (or more). Hope it doesn't spread too much and heals soon.


Next:

Looks Familiar?


Now you must be thinking, why the hell would I post a picture of an ATM card? Because it's special. And what so special about it? It belongs to Zyxwvut. No, I don't know who that is. Well, I went to deposit some cash into my bank account. When it was my turn, I took out my card and wanted to insert it in. That's when I saw the screen display: "Do you wish to do another transaction?" So I was like "Oh...... Okay....." and I pressed "No". Well, it's not like I can withdraw money from the 'Cash Deposit' machine... If only I saw her PIN number... =p


Okay, I'm gonna finish the post with a few pictures that I took on our way down from Genting. Haha... Hmmm, no pictures of me or my family or some other people. Just some scenery. Enjoy =D


This is the hotel that we stayed in.


We're above the clouds =D


Hairpin curve (or similar to one).

Terrace =p


That's it =D
Gene

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments