==========================================================
It's 1:30am and I don't know what to do. Answer.... Blog (after such a long time). So... anyone miss reading the shit I write about? Nah, I doubt so...
==========================================================
Okay.... What to talk about....
Alright... boring stuff first.
==========================================================
My M1 Astray Red Frame (one of my model kits) lost its right arm. Well, it broke off .
*Picture MAY be uploaded next time*.
How it happened? I'm not very sure myself. Could be me, could be Gabriel (my sister's bf).
Well, quite some time ago, Boey asked me whether I have a mic. He wanted to discuss something over skype (but in the end, didn't). So, I plugged in the mic. While doing so, I knocked over my red frame. It looked fine after that (I could be wrong), and I was lazy to give it a new pose, so I left it on top of my CPU.
The next day when I came home from sch, it was given a new pose by Gabriel. I picked it up, and its arm just came off, and has been handicapped since then. Sad..
But I guess the probability of me being the one who broke its arm is higher, so I'm not gonna blame anyone for it.
==========================================================
Hmmm.... My driving test is very soon. 4 Feb. Hope I'll pass.
And seeing as how Boey keeps saying that he's evil, he may be secretly cursing that I fail the test. Wahahaha =p
Anyway, I've purchased a Probation Plate (or P-Plate) already. If you don't know what it is, it's a plate with crappy design (orange triangle on yellow square) that I have to put on the windscreen of the car I'm driving until 1 year after getting my driver's license. Ace asked me to buy it when we went to Bukit Timah Plaza for KFC, so I thought, "Ah well, what the heck, I'm gonna be needing it anyway. Hopefully soon."
==========================================================
And this coming friday, I'm gonna be going for my NS medical checkup at CMPB (Central Manpower Base) at Bukit Merah. Hope it doesn't take too long...
I still feel a little uneasy about the balls-checking part though. I know it's a guy looking at another guy's appendage, and [Quote Boey] "It's not like he will drool over it or anything. They're probably sian of seeing already", but still... It's not like I strip in front of people all the time. It'll probably be weird for me, and I'm afraid that something that should not happen happens.
Anyway, I just want to get it over with.
==========================================================
I've started playing Final Fantasy X-2 quite some time ago =D
It's the sequel to to FFX. It's a lot less fun and a lot more irritating. But I want to see how the story goes, so I guess I'll continue playing it.
==========================================================
And and and, yesterday I bought an FFX sword from Comics Connection. One of Tidus' sword, the 'Brotherhood'. It's very nice, looks almost like the real thing, except that it's miniature-sized and the color is well... incorrect.
In the game, the blade part of the sword looks like it's made of crystal with water inside. It's very cool. But the one I bought, it's completely metal (silver in color).
*I MAY post a picture next time*
==========================================================
Ah well, that's all for this post. Hope it didn't bore the crap out of you =D
==========================================================
This entry was posted
on Sunday, January 20, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
Listen To Me
Archives
Fellow Bloggers
Wish List
- PS3
- 32" LCD TV
0 comments