I Hate Zero Hour  

Posted by Eugene

Why do I still always agree to play even though I know I hate the game. I always end up being in a bad mood after playing.

I know I suck at the game (I know you think so too).
And my IQ is not high enough to play this game (I know you think so too).
Proof = Telling me that I'm stupid enough to get humvees even though I already have battle buses.

I don't know how to defend my base well. I always end up needing help and guidance. And you need to tell me that I didn't buy the buggy upgrade when I myself didn't even realise. Etc, etc, etc.

I don't help you to defend your base. I killed one of your overlords and yellow-healthed 3 others. I killed 3 of your inferno cannons with anthrax. I'm slow in building up my forces. I can't protect my troops well, I can't attack properly. Etc, etc, etc.

I don't know why you even want to play with me. Playing with curt would have been a lot more fun and less stressful. Sometimes after playing, you also end up being somewhat irritated with me or something. So why still ask me to play with you? I really don't get it.



Games that I have/had that I hate:
- C&C Red Alert Aftermath (Expansion Pack)
- C&C Red Alert 2
- C&C Tiberian Sun
- C&C Tiberian Sun Firestorm (Expansion Pack)
- C&C Generals
- C&C Generals: Zero Hour (Expansion Pack)
- C&C 3: Tiberium Wars
- Age of Empires II
- Starcraft
- Warcraft III
- Warcraft III: Frozen Throne (Expansion Pack)

Games that I will potentially hate:
- World In Conflict
- Starcraft II
- Age of Empires III
- Company of Heroes
- C&C 3: Kane's Wrath (Expansion Pack)
- Any Real-Time Strategy Game (especially when playing multiplayer)

This entry was posted on Friday, December 28, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments