Having a conversation is difficult.  

Posted by Eugene

Sigh... Why do I always end up saying things that cause people, or maybe just a certain someone to be pissed off or irritated? I really don't have the intention of upsetting anyone. Is it in my nature to say stuff that piss people off? Do I really have no conversational skills at all?

Is it that before I say or type anything, I have to take note of the person's likes and dislikes? Is it true that I have to remember what the person hate to hear/read and remember never to use it?

Now I have one more thing to add to my list. I have to make sure that everything I say has a basis, that it has proof, and not just based on what I feel.

FUCK!! TALKING IS HARD!!!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 10, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments