Hmmm.... 5am...
I've been feeling really sianned since I've received my enlistment letter.. Enlistment date is 10 Jul.. Less than 3 months left.
My job contract ends 30 May. So... approx 1 mth left to slack after that...
Gotten myself a pair of rollerblades... Realized that I won't be using them a lot... But heck, they are permanent, unless someone decides to hammer them. So, not really considered a waste of money.
Xbox 360... When should I buy it? I prefer the PS3... But... Well... Let's just say I'm nice..
Found a VT3 card at lot 1. Very good player stats. I pity the poor bugger who spent so much time and money on the card.
Need a new phone soon. One without camera... For NS..
Been playing GTA quite a bit.... Complete waste of time.... But well...
Wrote a script to allow spawning of vehicles... Programming skills not rusted yet :)
Replaced grip for my racquet. Can't wait to try it.
Paid 38 bucks. Became a member of World of Sports. Received free duffle bag worth $52.90, free water bottle and free socks.
Michael is on a miley craze.
Been watching anime "Gintama". Really pointless anime which aim is to make you laugh. Anime has really cool characters. At first glance, it looks like an anime with a good storyline with lots of fighting. But nope. There's very little fighting, has no storyline whatsoever, and damn lame and funny.
Still playing FF7. Attempting to max out characters' stats before going to attempt to take on Ruby Weapon. Process is boring me to death.
hmmm... gonna be working at cck branch tmr... gonna be bringing psp and continue maxing out stats.
hannah montana seasons 1 and 2 are downloading so damn slowly..
tennis on tues...
hmmm... what I usually dream about... Well, stuff that I want happen but know that they never will. You can call it false hope.
Zero hour lagssssssssssss.
lalallalala
5:50am
I don't know what I'm doing.
Going to sleep now.
Please don't wake me up.
This entry was posted
on Saturday, April 26, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments