Finished Final Fantasy VII. Yay..
Gintama episode 50 is real funny.
Features Pretty Cure/Pretty Cure Splash Star a little after 6 mins into the episode.
Watch it here <----- (it's a link. Leads you to the episode on crunchy roll).
It's better to watch the whole episode. Features Dragonball, Bleach and One Piece too =D
If I'm not wrong, there's a little bit of Gundam too.
One thing's changed today. No sign in to MSN. No receive the usual message.
The new Lot 1 coming along pretty nicely. The Food Junction at B1 was moved to level 4, and level 4 expanded quite a bit. Just now when I exited the lift at level 4, I stopped for a bit, wondering whether I'm at the right place... Took a couple of pics, lazy to upload..
Oh, and I guess won't be having Cable TV after all. When my elder sis went to apply earlier, the application got rejected coz apparently, we haven't paid off our 'fines' from the last time we applied for it. Apparently long time ago, my father didn't pay the bills, and our Cable TV got cut off. So, until we clear our debt, no Cable TV. Yay!
Hmm what else?
There's one thing, but it's complicated. So i'll just forget about it..
Let's see...
Hmmm... I'm really running out of material...
Ah well, nothing left to say, except that I'm probably gonna go crazy soon.
Goodnight and have fun everyone.
P.S. Fuck everything. :)
This entry was posted
on Sunday, April 27, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments