4 More Days  

Posted by Eugene

Hmmm... First of all, there are 5 new posts. So be sure to read them all =)

So... 4 more days to what?

1. Graduation
2. Mum coming back from Taiwan trip.

She left last Friday, and will be coming back this Friday.

To be honest, doesn't feel one bit different from when she's in Singapore, except that we have to do the laundry, take care of the cat, buy food for my grandfather, etc.

I don't really miss her. That's sad right? Well... I don't her much even when she's in Singapore anyway.

I actually offered to cook during the period that she won't be around. She initially agreed to the idea, but then said that she didn't want to trouble me. Ah well... So my elder sis is buying food for us every day. lol...

My sisters asked her to get bags for them. I didn't ask her to get me anything from Taiwan, coz I don't know what I can get there anyways.

Ah well, this is a boring post. The next few will be nicer. Go read them =D

This entry was posted on Monday, May 26, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments