Change of Clothes  

Posted by Eugene

Went to Lot 1 to eat with my Dad/Elder Sis/Grandfather. So, picked out some clothes for graduation on the way.


It's a red shirt. Not very obvious. I guess that's a good thing.


And the tie is from Sec 4. Bought it for Prom Night.


This is probably what I will wear on Friday.
Hmmm... Not exactly though.
Coz in the pictures, I'm only wearing boxers waist down. Haha.


I got bored, so I decided to put on something I haven't done so in a LONG time.


Tada! Me in my undersized No.4 Uniform from NCC.

Hmmm... Should have worn my beret too...

Anyway, it was kinda warm, so I took it off after 5 mins or so..

This entry was posted on Monday, May 26, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments