Almost an Accident  

Posted by Eugene

I almost witness an accident on my way to school (graduation) today.

Well, this was what happened. I apologise in advance for my poor drawing.



Scenario:
Blue Taxi at stop-line, about to turn right.
Purple Merc about to turn right also.

What should have been the case:
Blue taxi waits for purple car to turn first before moving off.


What happened:

Purple car turned. Taxi moved off at the same time.


They almost hit. Both the taxi and the purple car e-braked at the position shown above. The driver in the purple car showed some unfriendly hand gestures, and moved off.

It would have been fun to watch if the taxi had actually knocked into the car. Haha.

=============================

A few weeks back, a car also nearly knocked into mine in a slightly different situation.



Well, I was just driving, minding my own business, and that idiot drove out without looking. Luckily I swerved my car to the right. Who knows what might have happened if I didn't.

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 31, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments