Poly life is almost ending. During this period, I've lost 2 friends, and gained 2 (maybe).
In secondary 3 & 4, Alvin and Jun Hao were my very good friends. We went to each other's place quite often, and sometimes even stay over to play games and stuff.
We were all in NCC (Air). Me and Alvin were Staff Sergeants and Jun Hao was 1SGT. When we want to do something, sign up for something or participate in something, we always decide together. And if one of us decides not to, all of us wouldn't.
In class, Alvin sat next to me, and Jun Hao sat in front of me. We always talked and joke around during lessons, and always kena scolded my our teachers, especially Mr. Arul (Bio teacher). I hated him to the core. He always says super lame stuff that he thinks is funny, but it's in fact, just lame.
Alvin lives at teck whye, about 10 mins away from my place. His sister is still studying at Unity Sec, probably Sec. 4 now. Sometimes I see her walk past when I'm working, and we'll say hi.
I've seen Alvin's mother, father and grandmother. They are all very nice people. His mother even asked me to give tuition to his sister. I gave up after one session =p
She was in sec 2, and she didn't even understand simple algebra, like expansion and factorising. It was hard to teach her anything that is related to algebra.
I wasn't as close to Jun Hao though. He lives at Yew Tee, 5 mins walk from school. Occasionally we go to his place to stay over.
The three of us used to play Maple Story all the time. Alvin's Mage and Jun Hao's Cleric were all at level 70+ when mine was only at 50+. Haha. I used archer, which was more difficult to play with.
The three of us used to cycle every saturday around Yew Tee. Sometimes we also play badminton at CCK Community Centre with Shi Rong also.
In Year 1 of poly, the three of us joined the Symphonic Band. We all joined the percussion section. I wanted to learn the drum. But it was always played by the more experienced drummers, so I didn't really get the chance to play with it. We ended up playing some other percussion instruments.
After a while, we got sick of percussion and decided to play the Saxaphone. Alvin and I played the Tenor Sax, while Gavin played the Baritone Sax. But we were too noob and couldn't catch up with the rest. We got sick of it pretty quickly and quit the Band.
In year 1, I used to meet Alvin at his place and go sch together whenever we start class at the same time. And meet him in school and go home together if we ended class at the same time.
However, it slowly stopped and we no longer go school together. But we still contacted each other quite often through MSN and Maple Story.
But when we stopped playing Maple Story, and Alvin made new friends in his class, we slowly stopped contacting each other.
I stopped contacting with Jun Hao a lot earlier. Haha...
And that's how I lost my 2 good friends in secondary school.
This entry was posted
on Friday, December 07, 2007
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments