And now, I have 2 rather good friends (maybe).
The first one would be Ace. In Freshmen Orientation Camp (FOC), he was in the same group as Gavin, and Gavin introduced him to me. And woot, Ace was in the same class as me. Since then, he has always been with me in school, until recently, when we split to different classes.
Ace always sat next to me in class, and we would talk lots of rubbish, write rubbish on our lecture notes, and laugh a lot. And Ace's laugh is horrendous. It's fucking loud and the whole class/lecture theatre would be able to hear it. He's really bad at controlling his laughter.
During lunch break, the usual 7 of us will lunch together (Me, Ace, Michael, Michelle, Curt, Mary, Naveen). And Curt/Ace will finish their food the fastest. I really don't know how they can eat that quickly.
But Ace and I don't really do much outside of school, except sometimes accompany him to go Sim Lim to buy stuff.
We occasionally play online games (e.g. Pangya, Rainbow Six) at home, but that's about it.
Ace changed quite a bit since year 3. He smokes quite a lot now. He goes clubbing all the time.
One thing I don't really like about him is that if he borrows 50 cents from me, he die die must return 50 cents to me. I'd prefer friends who sometimes treat each other stuff, saying stuff like "Aiya, 50 cents only, never mind la.."
But one thing I like about him is that he shares almost everything. About his girlfriend, about his problems and stuff. Which makes me comfortable when I'm being with him. It makes me feel that he trusts me.
The other good friend would be Michael.
I remember that he was the first classmate that I talked to. It was in a lecture theatre, and he was wandering around, probably trying to look for his class. Asked him what his class was, and woot, same class.
The weird thing is that, he was wearing the exact same t-shirt as I was on that day. We were wearing an orange 'Me' t-shirt from Giordano.
And after one other time when we wore the same t-shirt again, we made an agreement never to wear that t-shirt to school again.
Actually, I've never really talked to him until we started playing 0hr. We then started chatting online. We exchanged anime to watch. I passed him Prince of Tennis, he passed me Cardcaptor Sakura.
Not long after, we started playing tennis. Invited Curt a few times, played with Lenard once, played with Elaine quite a few times, played with Ace once, and played with Kelvin once.
I started watching Gundam Seed and Destiny cause he seemed to like it a lot. So I was wondering whether it really is that nice. It was nice, but a little hard to follow (which he finds it shocking).
I then started to buy Model Kits to fix. The first one was Strike Rouge, coz I liked Cagalli =p
He's a nice person to be with. He's funny and all... Sometimes the stuff he says are quite offensive, but I can live with it.
There are two things that I don't really like about him.
First, when I think or feel that something's troubling him, and had the courtesy to ask him whether he is okay, he asks me to fuck off (in a less offensive manner).
Fine, I won't ask ever again.
Ace never does that.
And yesterday on MSN, he kept doing :'(
1. I wanted to say something nice to maybe cheer him up or something...
2. If I asked whether he was okay, or tried to cheer him up, there's a chance that he'll ask me to fuck off again...
3. I ended up keeping quiet, or waited until he elaborated.
4. And my only reply was "icic" so that he won't ask me to fuck off and not be such a busybody.
If he doesn't want me to ask, then don't make me ask...
And the second thing that I don't really like about him is that he doesn't like to share stuff... Ask him stuff and he lies that he doesn't know... It's like he doesn't trust me at all. I'm starting to wonder whether he treats me as a friend at all...
If he just had sex with his girlfriend and wishes to be private about it, fine I understand. But even super minor stuff, he hides it from me.
For example, he said that people made fun of his name in sec sch. I asked him what they called him, he said he doesn't remember. It's not like I'll start calling him whatever they called him if he tells me...
If this goes on, sooner or later, it'll be like my younger sister and me. She lied too much before. And now when I ask her a question and she answers, I will wonder whether she's even telling the truth... And sometimes even when she's telling the truth, I will think that she's lying.
I don't want that...
Anyway, I still treat them as my good friends.
Whether they think the same about me, I don't know...
This entry was posted
on Friday, December 07, 2007
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments